WILD GOOSE BREWS & CHEWS
Gedoun Constructions was engaged to transform a dated bar into something new and trendy. We project managed the entire process from the full internal demolition and new drainage to the completion of the new fitout which included furniture & iconic features hand built by our skilled Gedoun team.
- Windmill repurposed & designed by our engineers to create a ceiling fan in the restaurant
- Hand painted wall and bar surfaces to replicate industrial metal cladding
- Custom hand built bar front
- Rafted ceilings using exposed timber beams
- Feature walls and bar displays using new materials, stressing and staining sections to replicate recycled timber
- Tenancy specific signage and murals to capture the designer's brief
- Specific featured lighting, sound and audio visual components
- Interactive keg room visible to patrons from the parlour
- Mosaic floor tiling to restaurant
- Structural steel beams and fasteners to replicate an industrial motif.