Gedoun Constructions is trusted with high profile, complex Government projects because of our experience, policies and procedures.
We have the capacities, the insurances and the corporate structures in place to partner with all levels of government for projects of a public nature.
- Townsville City Council;
- Queensland State Government; and
- Federal Government.
Qualifications and Accreditations
- Builder Open Class QBCC Lic No. 23628 MR Category 4.
- PQC level 3.
- AS/NZS 480:2001
- CM3 Prequalification No. 0018817.
- NDIS registered provider No. 2683036979
Local, state and federal governments continually choose Gedoun Constructions in their tender processes to ensure the projects are managed well, due to our systematic approach to complex projects. We are widely known as the “go to” company for complex projects that have problematic issues.
We have policies in place to condition our onsite staff to the needs of the agencies and government funded organisations to ensure efficiencies and minimal disruptions.
Our scopes of works include:
- Housing Construction and Modifications;
- Alterations and Extensions to Public Buildings, Parks and Infrastructure;
- Schools and Day Care Facilities;
- New Works, Alterations and Extensions to Youth Detention Centres and Prison Property;
- Disabled Access and Compliance;
- Police, Fire and Ambulance Stations.
Similar works are completed for our corporate and multi-national organisations with specific policies.